I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Under the Dome pre-order price drop to $7.99

It's not as good a deal as the momentary drop to $7.20 a while back, but Under the Dome, by Stephen King (December 24, 2009), can be pre-ordered now in the Kindle store for $7.99.

If you have already pre-ordered at a higher price, I'd recommend canceling that order and re-ordering at the new price (but do so quickly, after confirming the new price, as it can go up again at any time). Apparently the pre-order price guarantee at Amazon may not cover Kindle books, as they don't display the "Pre-Order Price Guarantee" banner that is required (and there are reports of people who have and haven't received lower prices on Kindle pre-orders).. Easy enough to order again, since it's only a couple of extra clicks.