I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Days of Christmas (Music) Contest at Amazon

Amazon is giving away 12 prize packages in their 12 Days of Christmas Music Contest, each one selected by a different musical artist/group. They also are having one or more of the artist's CD's on sale the day that they are featured; today it is A Cherry Cherry Christmas, by Neil Diamond, for $8.99. on CD or as an MP3 Download

Every day's entry is different, so I've put up a link to the contest in the top banner, so you (and I) can find it each day to enter. The contest started yesterday (you can still enter that day's contest) and continues through through Thursday, December 17.