I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Author Spotlight - Andre Norton

Premier Publishing is celebrating Women's History Month with a 50% off sale on all of Andre Norton's titles that they publish. They don't have them all, as Baen Books has a few and there are some stories in the public domain, and there are some not digitized, as yet. Still, that leaves 32 titles by World Fantasy Life Achievement honoree and Grand Master by the Science Fiction Writers of America, Andre Norton, that you can pick up at bargain prices of 99 cents to $1.99, including several of the Witch World novels, which are available for the first time as eBooks.