I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, March 24, 2013

UK Kindle Spring Sale

Plant the seeds for a book-filled spring with hundreds of great titles in the Kindle Spring Sale from £0.99 each. Choose from a selection of bestsellers and hot new releases to popular authors and debut novelists, including James Patterson, Peter May and CJ Box. For fantasy fans, I definitely recommend you pick up A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, if you haven't red it. New books will be added daily, so be sure to check back during the sale.

Offer ends 11:59 pm, April 4, 2013. Additional terms and conditions apply.