I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Audible $6.95 48-Hour Series Sale

Audible is having a 48-Hour Series Sale, with the "Top Series in Your Favorite Genres - Each book just $6.95". Included are Mystery/Thrillers, Romance, Science Fiction, Urban Fantasy and Teen titles. Click any title in a series and you'll then see all the book for that series that are included in the sale. If you have a wishlist set up, that's another good way to check for included titles, as the $6.95 sale price will be shown for any titles you've saved there to look at later.

Prices appear to be for those with a subscription membership only. Sale ends March 26 @ 11:59 PM ET (US).