I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kindle Subcriptions to the Blog

I've had one comment that the person would cancel their Kindle subscription because the Christian books are being separated. Please don't (at least, not for that reason), as I am now working on the feeds for the subscriptions.

I've already updated the existing Kindle subscription page, which is ,s>going thru re-approval now updated (unlike the Christian Books blog, which keeps resetting, for some reason), since I changed the description to make it clear that it included the Christian Books content. I have separate subscriptions set up now for the Erotica/Romance blog and the Christian Books blog (which is awaiting approval). I'll also set one up for "all", to pick up all three feeds. I don't see much point in erotica+Christian, so I think 5 total options should do it.

For now, there may be a bit of duplication, as I try out the RSS mixers out there (I found one that should let me drop duplicates, but I haven't managed to get it to work yet). Basically, all technical details you don't need to worry about, but it may take me a day or two to finish everything up.

I'll have all the subscription links up, once Amazon finishes the approval process. After that, I can iron out any problems behind the scenes, without affecting the Amazon subscriptions.