I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christian Books on the Knob

The new site is up (more or less) and has a couple of post from today: Christian Books on the Knob. Twitter and Facebook are up, along with the RSS feeds and subscription options. If you are on Facebook, be sure to Like the page - I need 25 Likes to activate the username option for the page. Edit to add: Well, we made the 25 with many to spare. Hope to see all of you there!

Edit to add: I may have run into an issue with using "Christian" in the blog name, since none of my Kindle Subscription with that word in the title will publish over at Amazon. If I do need to change it, what do you suggest? Inspirational (accurate for some publishers, but not others)? Religious?

Leave me a note and I'll try to look thru them tomorrow, after Turkey dinner.