I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kindle Fire HD 4G Ships!

I just received an email that my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE has shipped (and boy, do I wish that name was shorter and a lot easier to type!). Which mean, of course, that it will get here on Friday, so no Black Friday shopping for me (well, except for at Amazon ... hmmm .. could this be their intent?).

As soon as I get a chance to compare the HD models with the Ipad and some of the other test units I have, I'll try to get a post together with some pictures. None of them outside, though, since so far they've all proven nearly unusable with the sun out.