I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Kindles can now be Pre-ordered

Amazon has finally unlocked the ordering system and you can now pre-order any of the new Kindles and reserve your place in line. I've updated the links in my original post and am including a quicklist both in this post and on the main blog page, at the top-right corner of the page.

I've already placed my orders and noticed that a mystery $30 credit had appeared in my account - it came off of the Kindle Paperwhite that I ordered, but don't ask me where the credit came from (I still have a mystery $200 credit, too, but don't know what I have to order to get it to be used).

New Kindle Family