I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, February 27, 2012

Get a Kindle Fire for $169

Amazon has refurbished units of the Kindle Fire for $169 today (while they last). I've bought a refurbished Kindle units in the past (and had a couple of Kindle replaced in the last few years) and can never tell any difference between the new and refurbished ones, other than a code on the outside of the boxes and there is no charger block with the eInk Kindles (there is with the Kindle Fire). You can't get the Amazon 2-year extended warranty on these, but last I checked, Square Trade was offering their warranties on refurbished units.
Each Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire is tested, certified, and repackaged like new. Comes with the same one-year limited warranty as a brand-new Kindle Fire. Learn More