I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, February 27, 2012

Free Book - My Kindle Fire (K/N)

My Kindle Fire, by Jim Cheshire, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble. I bet we can all guess why it has only a single review and it's only one star at B&N, while it has numerous 4 and 5 star reviews at Amazon....
Book Description
My Kindle Fire is the most comprehensive one-stop guide to the all-new Kindle Fire tablet device. With this book you will learn how to tap into every Kindle Fire feature, including many of the hidden ones not discussed in other books. From setting up your Kindle Page, managing your music, watching movies, and downloading content - this book covers everything. The task based full-color format allows you to quickly and easily find the exact task you want to accomplish and walks you through it in a delightfully concise and visual manner.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.