I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seven Free Books from New Word City (K)

There are seven new free titles from New Word City today (and three still free from their earlier promotions). Here are the new titles:
  1. The Real Pirates of the Caribbean, by Colin Woodard
  2. The Making of The Constitution, by Thomas Fleming
  3. George Washington's First Test, by Thomas Fleming
  4. The Story of Flight, by Andrew Curry
  5. Harry Truman Gives 'Em Hell, by Willard Sterne Randall and Nancy Nahra
  6. What You Can Learn from Dwight D. Eisenhower, by Maurice Coyle and Donna Sammons Carpenter
  7. The Wikinomics Way, by Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams