I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nine Free Books from New Word City (K)

There are nine newly free titles from New Word City in the Kindle store today.
  1. Vince Lombardi's Winning Ways
  2. Bill Walsh's Winning Ways
  3. Bear Bryant's Winning Ways
  4. How Lego Built a Comeback
  5. The Man Who Made Pan Am , by Maurice Coyle and Donna Sammons Carpenter
  6. How To Be A Great Professional Services Firm, by Tom Peters (note: this is in the newest Kindle format and may require you to upgrade your device before downloading)
  7. How to Manage Your Debt, by Beverly McKinney
  8. Come On, Get Happy, by Ratha Tep
  9. Eleanor Roosevelt: The People's First Lady, by Willard Sterne Randall and Nancy Nahra