I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free Book - 7 Bad Habits of Unsuccessful Peopl (K)

7 Bad Habits of Unsuccessful Peopl, by Sydney Finkelstein, is free in the Kindle store.
Book Description
Talented leaders can be brought low by their own success. Self-confidence slides into over-confidence. Good press leads to prideful thinking. Obstinacy, fanaticism, and feelings of invincibility push a competent leader into a hubristic fog. In this brief eBook, Sydney Finkelstein, a Dartmouth professor who has studied bad decisions and business failures for more than 15 years, tells how to avoid the seven bad habits of unsuccessful people.