I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free Book - The Stapleton 2012 Gay Guide to Fort Lauderdale (K)

The Stapleton 2012 Gay Guide to Fort Lauderdale, by Jon Stapleton, is free in the Kindle store.
Book Description
The Stapleton Guide is a comprehensive travel guide to Fort Lauderdale, focusing on the interests of gays and lesbians. Lodgings, restaurants, attractions, shopping and nightlife, updated several times a year in ebook form. Though slanted toward the gay world, the Guide is quite comprehensive, covering all other aspects of Fort Lauderdale of interest to anyone.