I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Refurbished Kindle for $139.99!

Yesterday, after the price drop on the 6" Kindle to $189.00, the refurbished units were selling for more than the new ones. Today, Amazon has dropped the price on all the refurbished Kindles, including the Kindle DX (still $489.00 new), undercutting the prices of Barnes & Noble's least expensive model, the nook Wi-Fi ($149) and Border's   You can now pick up a like-new (and fully warrantied) Kindle (6" Display, U.S. Wireless) for $139.99. I may have to return my Kobo eReader and get one of these as my backup reader, instead (especially since it is looking like Sprint has fixed my cellular connection problems, here at home).

Here is an updated list of all the refurbished prices. First, the US versions with Sprint wireless coverage:
These are the latest generation, global versions and have AT&T wireless coverage: