I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction



Last month, after sending out their usual subscription copies, F&SF had a few left over. These were offered to bloggers in return for for a mention in their blogs, before or after having read them. I was lucky enough to get a copy and was going to wait until I had finished it, but it's a double issue, full of what look likes interesting content (three novelettes, a poem and several short stories. Since my current reading stack includes this, The Faith of Barack Obama, also a review title, Greywalker (Greywalker, Book 1) and a slew of books on the Kindle, I'm not sure just when I will finish the issue. Today in email, however, I received an offer from F&SF that I wanted to pass on to you:


In hopes that you're enjoying the magazine we sent, we have arranged for a special promotion for you. For bloggers only, we have posted a special discount subscription offer. Here is a link to the offer:

http://www.sfsite.com/fsf/blog-subscribe.htm

This offer is available ONLY through this link and we have not published the link elsewhere. But if you like the magazine, please feel free to put this links in your blogs so as to extend the offer to people who read your blogs.

This is a limited time offer and when it ends, it will not be available again.


So, for readers of this blog, you can get the same special subscription price as a reviewer, but without having to do all the work. If you are fan of fantasy or science fiction short stories, it's definitely worth your time to take a look.