I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Get $100 off the Kindle

Through Sept 8, Amazon is running a "sale" on the Amazon Kindle, for those who have not gone paperless in their reading or perhaps now need to pick up a second unit for a family member. First, $30 of the discount is gained by applying for an Amazon Visa credit card, so if you already have this, you miss this portion. The remaining discount applies when you checkout (don't use 1-click; instead add the Kindle to your cart and go through the normal checkout process) - add the Kindle to your cart, set up payment using your Amazon Visa card and enter the discount code VISACARD. This part of the discount should work even if you already have the Amazon Visa credit card.

Here are all the details.