I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daily Deal - A Gentleman Says "I Do" (E)

A Gentleman Says "I Do" ($7.99 $6.15 Kindle), a historical romance by Amelia Grey [Sourcebooks Casablanca], is today's Deal of the Day at at Diesel E-Books, where it's discounted to $1.60 (8 copies left).
Book Description
Her Writing Talent is Causing All Kinds of Trouble...

The daughter of a famous writer, Catalina Crisp has helped her father publish a parody that makes Iverson Brentwood's whole family the talk of the town, and not in a good way.

Because He's the Reality Behind the Story...

Furious and threatening, Iverson storms into Catalina's house, demanding satisfaction, but the infamous rake has finally met his match. With her cool demeanor and intense intelligence, Catalina heats his blood like no other woman in his notorious history...
Get the book from Diesel; be sure to check the sales price, as the Deal of the Day often sells out.