I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, April 12, 2013

Free Nook App - Where Fairies Dwell

Hidden Object - Where Fairies Dwell ($1.99 Amazon), by DifferenceGames, is this week's Free Friday App from Barnes & Noble.
App Description
Where Fairies Dwell is a beautiful photo based hidden object game.
  • Find items by their pictures. This is the easiest mode and great for kids.
  • Find by items by the word. This is great if your child is just learning how to read and a slight step up in difficulty for everyone.
  • Find items by silhouette. This is a tricky way to play that will often surprise you once you finally find the correct object.
Hints are available if you get stuck and every play through the game will use a different set of items
Get the free App from Barnes & Noble.