I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Get a Holiday MP3 Album for $1.99

Thru Tuesday, or until they sell out, you can get a Free Voucher to Purchase One Top Holiday Title for $1.99 on Amazon MP3 at AmazonLocal. You do have to go thru a "purchase", which means having a credit card on file, but you aren't charged for the voucher itself. Once your voucher is ready, you open it (at AmazonLocal), apply it to your account, then go shopping for one of the eligible titles in the Amazon MP3 store. Click to buy the MP3 album and you'll only be charged $1.99.

Various rules apply, including that your must be a US customer at Amazon and the voucher expires if not used by Dec 2.

If you wish to give an album as a gift, the credit will be applied; you can see it on the very last page before you finalize the order (unlike with book gifts, any gift balance is used first). I also suggest you first check your credit balance in the MP3 store (you can do this on any song or album, there is a link just under the buy button) and use up any existing credits first, so that they don't try to mix with the voucher. I've had trouble with this in the past and had to get Amazon involved in order to get my credits back.