I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Audiobooks Sales

Audible has 100 Audiobooks on sale for $4.95 apiece (it's likely limited just to those with subscriptions). So long as the "regular" price shown on them is over $14.95, these will count towards your Buy 4, get $10 Listening Rewards for the month, too.

Blackstone Audio is moving their retail site to a new domain, Downpour.com; they have several sales going on, with some classics up to 90% off and over 200 more audiobooks at 40% off.

Tantor Media is also having a 50% off sale this weekend, but currently their server is down. Hopefully they'll get it back up by later this evening.