I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Free Audiobook - Four-Day Planet

The audiobook edition of Four-Day Planet (various Kindle editions), by H. Beam Piper, narrated by Eric Stuart, is free in the Audible store.
Book Description
Fenris isn't a hell planet, but it's nobody's bargain. With 2,000-hour days and an 8,000-hour year, it alternates blazing heat with killing cold. A planet like that tends to breed a special kind of person: tough enough to stay alive and smart enough to make the best of it. And when that kind of person discovers he's being cheated out of wealth he's risked his life for, that kind of planet is ripe for revolution.
Get the free audiobook from Audible (some geographic restrictions may apply)