I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Free Audiobook - The Cosmic Computer

The audiobook edition of The Cosmic Computer ($0.00 Kindle), by H. Beam Piper, narrated by Jeffrey Kafer, is free in the Audible store.
Book Description
Conn Maxwell returns from Terra to his poverty-stricken home planet of Poictesme, “The Junkyard Planet”, with news of the possible location of Merlin, a military super-computer rumored to have been abandoned there after the last war. The inhabitants hope to find Merlin, which they think will be their ticket to wealth and prosperity. But is Merlin real or just an old rumor? And if they find it, will it save them - or tear them apart?
Get the free audiobook from Audible (some geographic restrictions may apply)