I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, July 9, 2012

$2 Instant Amazon MP3 Credit

Another free MP3 voucher from Amazon today, this time for $2 in free MP3's. Enter the code HEARTMP3 on the MP3 Redemption page. Just like a gift card, once you have entered the promotional code(s), you can shop on the web OR from your Kindle Fire or other device and it will be used automatically.

This credit can't be combined with the $3 AmazonLocal credit on the same purchase and I'm not sure which one will come off first, so if you still have that $3 credit, you might want to use it now, then apply this one and use it fairly quickly, as I'm not entirely sure of the expiration date. There are various guesses out there on the internet, but the July 11 date I've seen seems to be based on some wording on the AmazonLocal credit page (so, you don't have long on that credit, either). This credit (like Amazon MP3's) is limited to those with a US billing address.

The weekly $2.99 is still soundtracks today (I'm hoping it changes tomorrow), so you can still pick up Rock of Ages: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack at a super discount (or free). If your idea of classic rock is a bit older, mostly in the 50's and 60's, though, you'll want to grab 111 Rock 'n' Roll Superhits (The Ultimate Compilation), released by GM&F and also $2.99. For classical fans, Classical Music for the Reader 5 has been released (and is only 99 cents) and there are several 100 Supreme Classical Masterpieces: Rise of the Masters compilations at $1.99 that are worth picking up.