I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Harry Potter Joining Kindle Lending Library

If you are tired of waiting for the Harry Potter books in your library (or they don't have them, at all), are in the US and somehow resisted buying the set the instant they were released, rejoice! Not quite in time for Mother's Day, but early enough for summer break and beach reading, the entire Harry Potter collection is coming to the Kindle Lending Library, just one of the many benefits of being an Amazon Prime member (although, of course, you'll need seven months of lending privileges to get thru the series).