I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Read an eBook Week - Day 1

It's that time of year again, when publishers and authors give us tons of free books, in order to entice us to read an eBook (something that made a lot more sense before the Kindle, when few people read ebooks). Some of the specials are all week long, such as the promo over at Smashwords, where you'll find hundreds of books marked down or free for the week, while others are single day offers (sometimes with a new one each day). I'll try to track down and post the daily offers, but you may want to explore the official Read an EBook Week site to see the other offers that are being posted by authors, publishers and retail outlets.

Time limited offers:
I suggest using Internet Explorer for those last three, as I had problems getting them with FireFox.