I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, March 5, 2012

Free Short Story - Tomorrow Is Today (K/N)

Tomorrow Is Today: A Tempest Series Bonus Short Story, by Julie Cross, is repeat freebie in the Kindle store that is also now free from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
The year is 2009. Nineteen-year-old Jackson Meyer is a normal guy… he’s in college, throws lots of parties, is interested in a girl he can’t have, and oh yeah, he can travel back through time.
But it’s not like the movies – nothing changes in the present after his jumps, there’s no space-time continuum issues or broken flux capacitors – it’s just harmless fun.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.