I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, March 2, 2012

10 Free Books from New Word City (K)

New Word City has another batch of free books in the Kindle store, which are likely to only remain free for a day or so.
  1. Cooking with Yogurt for Beginners, by Stonyfield Farm
  2. How to Appraise Employees
  3. Athletes with Guns, by Christopher Solomon
  4. What I Learned From Peter Drucker, by Jim Champy
  5. Your New York
  6. The Wikinomics Way, by Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams *repeat
  7. Nelson Mandela, A Life *repeat
  8. Winston Churchill, A Life *repeat
  9. Salem 1692: What Devils Made Them Do It?, by Bruce Watson *repeat
  10. Alfred Hitchcock: A Life In Film, by Richard Schickel *repeat