I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, March 10, 2012

9 Free Books from New Word City (K)

New Word City has another batch of free books in the Kindle store, which are likely to only remain free for a day or so.
  1. Excellence Now, by Tom Peters
  2. How To Motivate A Team
  3. What You Can Learn From Clint Eastwood, by Donna Sammons Carpenter and Maurice Coyle
  4. How to Design a Great Customer Experience, by Fred Wiersema
  5. Clearing the Mind for Creativity, by John Kao
  6. Banished From Boston (American Lives), by Nancy Nahra and Willard Sterne Randall
  7. Eleanor Roosevelt: The People's First Lady, by Nancy Nahra
  8. The Man Who Made Pan Am, by Maurice Coyle and Donna Sammons Carpenter
  9. My Days with Harry Truman, by Thomas Fleming