I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, February 3, 2012

Nine Free Books from New Word City (K)

There is a new batch of free books from New Word City in the Kindle store.
  1. What the Ivy League Won't Teach You, by William Deresiewicz
  2. No More Bad Decisions, by Sydney Finkelstein
  3. Discovering the World's Oldest City, by Edgar James Banks
  4. Lorenzo De Medici Rules in Florence, by Oliphant Smeaton
  5. Humphrey Bogart: A Life In Film, by Richard Schickel
  6. Laurence Olivier, A Life In Film, by Richard Schickel
  7. Nelson Mandela, A Life
  8. Michelle Obama: A Life
  9. Margaret Thatcher: A Life (repeat)