I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get $2 Off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album (KSO)

This offer is only for those with a Kindle with Special Offers.

Get $2 Off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album

To take advantage of this offer:
  1. First, turn on your Kindle with Special Offers, click Menu, then View Special Offers.
  2. Find the offer: Get $2 Off an MP3 Classical Crossover Album. Click on it, then on the link to Email Me This Offer.
  3. You will get an email from Amazon with your promotional code, right away.
  4. Once you have the promotion code (and have selected your album; see below), click this link, then on the button labeled Enter Your Code, at any time up to the expiration date of March 4, 2012.
  5. Enter your code and follow the directions.
  6. Choose any of these albums and you'll get $2 off
You'll have a promotion code on your account that will apply to the FIRST album you buy (from the list) after that. Current prices range from $3.99 to nearly $18, but those can change at any time (so, if one you want is $5 or less, I'd grab it now; if over $10, I'd wait to see if it drops in price). You should save the code and not enter it until you are ready to buy an album (I find this helps me remember if I've used a code - when I go to apply it, if it isn't accepted, I know I've used that offer).

To recap: you must claim the offer by Feb 4 and must do so from your Kindle with Special Offers. You'll get a promotion code via email and you have until March 4, 2012, to enter and redeem the code. Once you enter it, it will work on the next album from the list that you purchase.

Comments

OK, who else had started to think we weren't ever getting another Special Offer? Other than the annoying AmazonEverywhere ads (at least, on mine they weren't "local", since I had four pages of ads for offers good in one city or another across the country, none of which were even within a day's driving distance). This isn't the best offer I've seen (groceries were my biggest money saver, so far), but I'm glad to see offers starting to show up again. I do see that a $1 romance book offer is on it's way (I would imagine that it will show up by Feb 14 at the latest).

There are 50 albums to choose from, including one I nearly bought yesterday, so this code should come in handy, for me.