I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Short Story - The Big Finish (K/N/E)

Update: Now free on Kindle.

The Big Finish, a short story from the the forthcoming collection Further Interpretations of Real-Life Events: Stories by Kevin Moffett, is free in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble and Sony. There's no sign of it yet in the Kindle store, but if it shows up, I'd expect it to be free there, as well.
Book Description
An excerpt from a Kevin Moffett's dazzling new story collection, Further Interpretations of Real-Life Events, where he offers a poignant, witty, and sometimes disturbing portrait of human uncertainty--of men and women suspended at the point of discovery or passage. Written with penetrating insight into our motivations and fears, Further Interpretations of Real-Life Events is a wise, funny, and haunting collection that signals the emergence of a major new talent.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from Sony.