I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Book - Baby, I'm Yours (K)

Baby, I'm Yours, a short/story prequel to Baby, Drive South, the first in the Southern Roads series by Stephanie Bond, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store. The third in the trilogy, Baby, Don't Go, is also on sale for $2.99.
Book Description
Emory Maxwell has come home to the small town of Sweetness, Georgia, with one goal in mind—to get his childhood sweetheart Shelby Moon to marry him. They've been in love with the second grade, but Shelby's father is determined to keep his daughter in Sweetness, not moving around the country as a soldier's wife. No matter what she chooses, Shelby knows she'll hurt one of the men she loves.

But when a tornado rips through town, will she and Emory lose their chance to be together forever?