I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Book - Best of TOC 2012 (K)

For all the authors and publishers out there (and from my emails, I know there are quite a few reading), you might want to check out the O'Reilly Team's Best of TOC 2012, currently free in the Kindle store.
Book Description
Covering everything from ebook design to reading devices to social media strategies, best of TOC 2011 draws from O'Reilly Radar's extensive publishing coverage. This anthology highlights the important trends and developments that shaped the publishing world throughout 2011 and it points the way to publishing's near-term future.