I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, February 12, 2012

7 Free Books from Kaplan and New Word City (K)

New Word City has another batch of free books in the Kindle store, which are likely to only remain free for a day or so, and Kaplan Test Prep has added a couple of intro books for those planning for college entrance exams.
  1. Intro to ACT, by Kaplan Test Prep
  2. Intro to SAT, by Kaplan Test Prep
  3. Marlon Brando, A Life In Film, by Richard Schickel
  4. George Washington, Spymaster Extraordinaire, by Thomas Fleming
  5. George Washington's First Love, by Thomas Fleming
  6. Ernest Shackleton, Exploring Leadership, by Nancy F. Koehn
  7. Clint Eastwood, A Life