I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 2, 2012

Free Book - Saving for Retirement ... (K/N)

Saving for Retirement without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery, by Gail MarksJarvis, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
Drawn from responses to questions from over 20,000 readers of the author’s personal finance columns.

Over the years, Chicago Tribune financial columnist Gail MarksJarvis has taken the time to listen and respond to thousands of her readers about the issues, questions, and concerns that are most important to them. Saving and investing for retirement has never been more important...and with this book, it’s never been clearer what you need to do and how to do it.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.