I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Book - Henry Ford's Way (K)

Henry Ford's Way (US/UK) is free in the Kindle store, courtesy of New Word City.
Book Description
Henry Ford’s vision of a car for Everyman and a living wage for his employees created the middle class and forever changed America. But the deeply flawed genius got lost in his own new world. Among the lessons you can learn from his life: Make yourself stand out. If you find a diamond, don’t throw it away. Don’t neglect your opportunities no matter how remote. Understand your weaknesses. When you do recognize your mistakes, don’t punish the world for them.