I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Free Book - Dwight Eisenhower, A Life (K)

Dwight Eisenhower, A Life is free in the Kindle store, courtesy of New Word City. It's likely to only be free today, as seems to be their new marketing scheme this month.
Book Description
President Dwight D. Eisenhower is largely remembered as the genial, smiling face of placid 1950s America. But his life and accomplishments - he wrestled with the Cold War, McCarthyism, and school desegregation, among other hot-button issues - tell a far more complex story. Here is his surprising and inspiring story.