I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Books (noDRM) - Delphi Christmas Collection

The Delphi Christmas Collection, a collection of classics for the holiday season, is free at Delphi Classics. You can download either an EPUB edition or a Mobi edition for those with a Kindle.

I just email books like this one to my @free.kindle.com address, so I don't have to bother tracking down a USB cable. Now that Personal Documents are in the archive, you only have to email it once and can retrieve it from your other Kindles easily.

Book Contents
  1. A Christmas Tree By Charles Dickens
  2. The Heavenly Christmas Tree By Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  3. Mrs. Perkins's Ball By W.M. Thackeray
  4. Christmas At Dingley Dell By Charles Dickens
  5. A Christmas Song By Louisa May Alcott
  6. A Christmas Turkey And How It Came By Louisa May Alcott
  7. Christmas Storms And Sunshine By Elizabeth Gaskell
  8. A Luckless Santa Claus By F. Scott Fitzgerald
  9. Christmas Day At Sea By Joseph Conrad
  10. The Gift Of The Magi By O. Henry
  11. Christmas Poems By Thomas Hardy
  12. The Thieves Who Couldn't Help Sneezing By Thomas Hardy
  13. The Devil's Dice Box By Jack London
  14. A Letter From Santa Claus By Mark Twain
  15. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas