I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook) - The Rules of Management

Update: 12/19/11 Now free in the US Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble.

The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success (US/UK), by Richard Templar, is a repeat freebie the Kindle store. So far, it is free for for UK customers only, but I expect it to be free for US customers and from Barnes & Noble sometime tomorrow morning.
Book Description
You're a manager. You're expected to be a leader, innovator, magician, dynamic motivator, stern but fair judge, diplomat, politician, therapist, financial wizard, warrior, and saint. For some people, it's a breeze. What do they know that everyone else doesn't? The rules of management: rules for managing your team and managing yourself. Now, Richard Templar's brought them all together in this expanded edition.