I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Free Book (Kindle) - The Queen's Christmas Speeches

Update: 12/25/11 To my surprise, this is now both available and free in the US Kindle store, along with a second title, The Queen's Christmas Speeches 2011 (US/UK).

The Queen's Christmas Speeches (1952 - 2010) (US/UK), by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II , is free for UK customers in the Kindle store and from Kobo, courtesy of The British Monarchy. I don't think any region outside the UK will be getting this one.
Book Description
Transcripts of The Queen's Christmas Speeches (1952 - 2010).