I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, December 23, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/EPUB) - The Message Solo New Testament

Update: 12/23/11 Now free in the US Kindle store and from ChristianBook.

The Message Solo New Testament (US/UK), by Eugene Peterson, is a repeat freebie in the Kindle store, courtesy of Christian publisher Navpress. So far, it's only free for UK customers, but I expect it to be free for those in the US by morning.
Book Description
This innovative devotional New Testament is designed to change how you interact with God’s Word and revolves around lectio divina, or “divine reading,” an ancient approach to exploring Scripture udated for today’s Bible reader.

Includes The Message version, a topical index, and 162 numbered devotions so you can start any day of the year.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.