I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, December 23, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook/EPUB) - Holiness Day by Day

Update: 12/23/11 Now free in the US Kindle store and from ChristianBook.

Holiness Day by Day: Transformational Thoughts for Your Spiritual Journey Devotional (US/UK), by Gerald Bridges and Jerry Bridges, is free for UK customers in the Kindle store and from Barnes & Noble, courtesy of Christian publisher NavPress. I expect it to be free for those in the US by morning.
Book Description
Do you want more substance to your daily devotional? Then you will appreciate this one-year devotional from Navigator author Jerry Bridges.

Each entry has been carefully selected from his best writings, connecting with you on a deeper level and encouraging personal discovery.

This quick daily read is full of inspiration, commitment, and transformation for men and women to grow in spiritual maturity.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
Get the free ebook from ChristianBook.