I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Save 20% on select AmazonBasics (KSO)

This offer is only for those with a Kindle with Special Offers:

Save 20% on select AmazonBasics GPS/MP3 accessories and flash memory cards

Click on the offer, then click on the link on the offer page to receive an email with the offer details. Sign-up for this offer expires on November 12.

You'll get an email (right away), a link to the Special Offer details page and a promotion code to enter at checkout. Once you have the promotional code, you have until November 24 to complete your purchase (less than the usual one month for KSO offers). Like previous offers, this one requires you to use the full checkout process in order to enter your promotional code.

Limit one offer per customer and per device; offer limited to one item.

Wouldn't you know, I just bought the exact SD memory card that is included in this offer. I may get another one, though, as I filled the first one just backing up my audiobooks. Also, ignore the title shown on the email and the offer page - this offer is for iPod covers, memory and a set of speakers that should work just fine with the Kindle Fire. The generic accessory case looks like a good place to organize your rechargeable batteries, from the customer supplied pics.