I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Free Book (iBooks) - Indochine: Hanoi [AU]

Readers in Australia can get a free iBooks download of Indochine: Hanoi, by Luke Nguyen, originally a section (roughly 100 pages) of the cookbook Indochine, published in hardcover, that appears to only be available used in the Amazon store. If you want the rest of the book, you can buy a section at a time on iTunes for $8.99 or grab the entire book for $29.99. As far as I can tell, those in the US can't purchase any of the titles.
Book Description
Discover the fusion of French and Vietnamese cuisine with Luke Nguyen's delicious recipes from the Hanoi region, complemented by inspiring location and food photography. Join Luke as he explores the impact the French had on what the Vietnamese eat and cook today.
Get the free ebook from iTunes AU.