I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Book (Kindle/nook) - The Truth About Negotiations

The Truth About Negotiations, by Leigh L. Thompson, is a repeat freebie on Kindle and from Barnes & Noble.
Book Description
You can learn to be a world-class negotiator and get what you want!
  • The truth about how to prepare within one hour
  • The truth about negotiating with friends, colleagues, and spouses
  • The truth about the win-win litmus test
This book reveals 53 PROVEN NEGOTIATION PRINCIPLES and bite-size, easy-to-use techniques that work.
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.