I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, October 16, 2011

$25 Appstore Credit with an Android Smartphone (KSO)

This offer is only for those with a Kindle with Special Offers:

Buy an Android smartphone from AmazonWireless & get a $25 Amazon Appstore for Android credit

Click on offer, then click on the link on the offer page to receive an email with the offer details. Sign-up for this offer expires on October 19.

Limit one offer per customer and per device.

There is no promotion code for this one - you click to get the offer sent to your email and if you buy a qualifying phone with the same Amazon account, you'll get the credit, no later than Dec. 19 (I suspect they delay by 30 days to account for those who return items; if you return the phone, you lose the credit).