I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free nookColor App - Minesweeper

Here's something I don't find very often: a free game for the nookColor! Minesweeper, by Toy Studio LLC, has been temporarily reduced to free in the nookColor app store. For those with a Kindle, it's version of Minesweeper is still free and there are quite a few versions in the Amazon App Store (for Android).
Game Description
The classic word game of Minesweeper is now available on your NOOK Color™ by Barnes & Noble. With 3 types of difficulty levels, beginner, intermediate, and advanced you will have hours and hours of addicting and fun gameplay. You won't want to put it down! Experience for yourself why hundreds of players love this addicting game. Enjoy an AD-FREE game of Minesweeper in the car, at home, or on the go.