I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Music and KSO Reminder

First, a reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of your $8.00 discount on MP3's, if you signed up for the $1 MP3 Album offer. As I and others discovered, although you could get any album up to $9.00 for a $1.00, the rest of the $8.00 credit stayed on your account, dropping any other album purchases down by the amount of the credit (although each album cost a minimum of $1), until the credit was exhausted. If you've been hanging on to the credit, not knowing what to buy, tonight is your last chance to find a great bargain.

For the rest of us, I've turned up a bargain classical collection and a few free albums and singles that seem worth downloading. From X5 Music Group, another of their 99 Essential collection, The 99 Most Essential Beethoven Masterpieces, is marked down to $3.89 right now. Nearly 16 hours of music for about the price of a latte!

These are all currently free and recent additions to the MP3 store: